Today I welcome a guest who I feel both lucky and privileged to be given the opportunity to speak to one-to-one.
Andy Barrow is a former international Athlete, having played wheelchair Rugby at the very highest level - even captaining his team in the Beijing Paralympic games. Andy is now working as an international motivational speaker and mentor, sharing his story and helping others overcome adversity.
Amongst Andys Achievements are:
- Representative of GB at three Paralympic games including London 2012
- Three world championships
- Five European championships
- Part of the record-breaking team who won three European gold medals in a row
- Inspirational Speaker and mentor
In this episode you will learn:
- Who is Andy Barrow? His story through injury through to international success and motivational speaking
- What is wheelchair Rugby?
- How can you get involved in wheelchair Rugby?
- Advise you should give to young athletes - taking opportunities / working hard / saying YES!
- Andys work in schools, reaching out to young people and his workshops
- Daily habits that lead to success
Links from the episode: